How oftendo you look up a review before buying a product or service? Statistics say that 77% of consumers read reviews before making a purchase and some of them may be your customers!
The use of reviews to assist in making purchase decisions is growing and is fueled by the number of consumers that use smart phones to research or make those purchases. Therefore, it is important to understand the impact of reviews on your business and your bottomline.
- Be aware of the status of your online review scores.
- Check scores across the different channels including Google+, Facebook, your own website and more.
- Have a policy in place on how you deal with all reviews, both bad and good.
- Once you are aware of negative reviews, limit their impact on your business as soon as possible.
- Utilize systems that will alert you to negative reivews.
- Utilize systems that generate more reviews to give your customers confidence in doing business with you.
Review management systems can help you pick up on issues more quickly and will pay for themseleves by generating higher levels of satisfied and repeat customers. Another benefit of such a system is an alert that indicates that a specfic branch always seems to get more negative reviews than others. Then you can ask yourself if there is something wrong at that branch and is there a specfic member of staff involved? Could something as simple as extra training mediate the issue to create a win-win for you and your customer?
The positive side to that is that you may have an unappreciated stellar employee that should be rewarded for their service and you’ve found out through online reviews. Knowing whether things are going well or not creates positive opportunities in business!
Reputation Correction – We enhance and correct to benefit you and your business!
Would this sort of solution help your business? Please feel free to contact us for a free confidential consultation.